Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Some more news!
Well, we just found out about a week ago that we are expecting a little girl this time. We are so excited!! We've had our baby boys and they were wonderful and I'm excited to be able to have that with a little girl! We've had her named since before I got pregnant with Landon, just in case we had a little girl. Her name will be Laci Ann. She's due January 10th, but I am going to talk to my OB about a C-Section on December 26th. A day after Christmas baby! This pregnancy is going really well, which is actually out of the ordinary for me, as odd as that sounds. The only thing that is going on with this pregnancy that isn't routine is that I'm having to have progesterone injections every week to prevent premature labor since I went into labor with Landon at 33 weeks. We definitely don't want a repeat of preemie labor, that's super hard on the baby and they say the success rate of these injections is really good. I'm not thrilled about getting a shot in my hip every week with a 2 inch needle, but I will do whatever it takes to have a healthy baby! Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers, we certianly need all we can get!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment