This past Friday, I was officially 20 weeks pregnant!! Honestly, this pregnancy has flown by!! I can't believe it's already halfway over (and that's if we go FORTY weeks!!) We (Laci and I!) are growing like CRAZY!! Chris went to Chicago this past weekend for a football game (he's an offensive lineman for the semi-pro team Knoxville Knights!) and he got home late last night. He couldn't believe how much we had grown...but only 2 days had passed since he seen us last! I don't think we grew that much that quick, but Daddy says so! I'm so excited that we are having a little girl! Life is going to be pink and frilly around our house! Daddy is already seeing visions of pink!! My neices (Joey and Kim's girls) Sara Beth and Myley will definitely do a good job of keeping Miss Laci in clothes!! Those girls have more clothes than I've ever seen! But that's a good thing, cause we loooove hand me downs!
Laci has just gotten to where she's getting really active and I can actually FEEL her now. It's such a sweet, indescribable feeling to feel her kick and move and know that she's okay! We have our big ultrasound this Wednesday to look over her whole body part by part so we can make sure everything is working like it should!! Well, more later!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment