Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Let me introduce us!
My husband Chris and I will celebrate our third wedding anniversary tomorrow (7/16/08). We were married in Kingston in 2005 after dating for about 18 months. We went to school together and had a lot of mutual friends and knew each other for quite a while before we started dating. Chris will turn 21 on August 4th of this year. He's an electrician working at Bull Run for D&N Electric through the IBEW. He will start his 3rd year of the 5 year program in August. Chris is really active, he loves playing softball, football, and anything outdoors! We recently got a motorcycle, which he loves riding. He's really into hunting and fishing, just like any East TN guy! I will be 22 on July 24th. I'm a LPN, currently employed with Trinity Medical Associates in West Knoxville. I love my job and really enjoy working with everyone I work with. I've been here since March 5th. I love reading, writing, working with kids, and just relaxing at the house! I've been told on several occasions that my husband and I are complete opposites. We are, but we fit together. We have been through so much together and I love him more than ever. So, that's us in a nutshell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment