Thursday, February 5, 2009

Okay, So I'm way far behind! Haha!

Okay, it's obviously been a while since I have posted anything on here. I guess I need to start over and re-introduce us since we have a new family member! Chris and I have been married for almost four years. I'm 22 years old, he's 21. (Yes, we were 18 and 17 when we got married, but only for a couple of weeks!) Chris is an electrician with Broadway Electric in Knoxville, a student in the IBEW apprentice program, an offensive lineman for the Knoxville Knights (a semi pro football team in Knoxville), and a wonderful daddy and husband! I'm an LPN with Trinity Medical Associates in Knoxville and I absolutely love my job! Chris and I have had a very hard couple of years here lately. We have lost two little boys, but recently had a beautiful baby girl! (I posted details in the post "The Question"-see below). Chris and I are extremely busy! Between work, church, family, friends, football, Laci, and everything else, we rarely have a spare moment!

No comments: