Thursday, February 5, 2009

Introducting Miss Laci Ann!

Sara Beth met Laci for the first time...Myley was running around the hospital room, not too interested in getting her picture taken!




Laci and Mommy's first picture!



Laci And Her Daddy!




Laci Ann Ariks was born on Friday, December 19th 2008 at 12:25 pm at Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center in Knoxville, TN. Our precious baby girl weighed in at 7 pounds, 11 ounces and 20.5 inches long. She was born with a headful of reddish hair and beautiful blue eyes! She was delivered by c-section at 37 weeks, due to constant contractions and Mommy's history with pregnancies. She is perfectly healthy though!






1 comment:

Keith, Cindy, Jacob and Benjamin said...

You're back! I'm so glad you are blogging again! I had almost given up! LOL! I know with a new baby it can be hard to blog or do anything for that matter. I will be checking for updates. Congratulations! Laci Ann is absolutely beautiful. We love you all!