Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Third Trimester here we come!!

Well, I'm officially in my third trimester!! I will be 28 weeks this Friday (10/17/08)! This pregnancy is rolling on by as fast as can be! So much has happened and we have so much to do that it's hard to believe she is going to be here in a little over 9 weeks! Mommy and Daddy better get a move on! Chris has recently switched jobs, he's working with Broadway Electric Service Corporation (BESCO) in West Knoxville. It works out really well for us because most days we can just ride together. Chris can drop me off and then head to work and pick me up on his way home. On Monday nights he has school in Alcoa at 5:30 so I have to drive myself. We are doing really good, super excited and nervous about Laci Ann's arrival!! Which, by the way, has been changed to DECEMBER 19TH!!!! We are doing an amnio that morning to make sure that her lungs are developed and if all goes well (there's a 88% chance that she'll be ready) then we do a c-section that afternoon! We will come home on December 22nd if all goes as planned. Three days before Christmas, recovering from a c-section, with a newborn! I must be insane- but I'm excited! I will only be 37 weeks when they deliver her so they have to make sure that her lungs are going to be mature enough to support her on the outside, but they say that by 37 weeks, it's rare that they aren't ready! Hopefully, she'll be done cooking by then! Well, I'm going to get off here and get back to work!

No comments: